CEO's Welcome

Welcome to Roberto Clemente Charter School!

The Roberto Clemente Charter School was the first charter school established within the Lehigh Valley in the year 2000. We are a preferred school of choice for hundreds of families living in the city of Allentown and its surrounding areas who value excellence in education. Twenty years ago, our school began with a middle school, added a high school program and progressively became the K-12 school that we are today. Currently, we have approximately 640 students attending our school.

We truly believe in a holistic education that allow our students to pursue their dreams and goals while searching for happiness.

Our favorite school motto is “College: It's what we do!”. Our High School has been recognized as one of the best schools in the United States by US News Best Schools National Rankings for 3 consecutive years!

In 2018, 96% of our graduating class went to college and the remaining 4% continued their dreams by attending recognized trade schools.

We invest in the hiring and retention of the finest group of administrators, teachers and staff eager to give full attention to the needs of our students while nourishing them around a family centered environment. We recognize the importance of cultural competence to promote self-esteem and socially committed citizens.

Our Mission statement begins with an understanding that “We are a small learning community that inspires and educates students to maximize their success”. We are proud of our steady accomplishments that celebrate the rich diversity of our surrounding communities.

I would like to thank you for entrusting us with the education of your child and also recognize the Allentown School District for their constant support in recognizing our school as an important part of the regional public school family. We look forward to sharing our vision with you for your child’s education at Roberto Clemente Charter School and provide the tools for their future professional success and individual wellness.

With sincere appreciation,

Jose A. Molina Sr., MBA
Chief Executive Officer

GET THE LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS

Follow us on Social Media

ROBERTO CLEMENTE

Elementary School

ROBERTO CLEMENTE

Middle & High School School