Middle/High School Uniforms
The dress guidelines are designed to provide students, faculty, and the administration the most conducive working
environment. The school uniform must be worn to school. Listed are the uniform requirements for all students:
Standardized Dress Requirements:
- Solid-colored white dress or polo shirt. Logos other than RCCS are not permitted.
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Khaki cotton twill pants or RCCS plaid skirt. All pants must be of basic design, without additional pockets
(such as cargo pants), material (such as ruffles, lace, or layers) or decorations (such as jewels, additional
zippers, or tears). No denim, skinny, or stretch styles jeans/pants allowed. Skirts may be no more than 1
inch above the knee.
- Solid black or brown belt with standard size buckle must be worn if belt loops are present.
- Solid colored navy-blue cardigan with RCCS logo or navy-blue suit jacket with RCCS logo.
- Solid black dress shoes only.
- White, black, or navy-blue solid color socks.
- Shoes must be closed toe with a standard-width heel that is secured to the foot with a maximum height of 1
- RCCS Navy Blue T-shirt with printed logo (a blue, white, black, gray shirt may be worn under the sweatshirt)
- RCCS navy blue sweatshirt with embroidered logo
- Navy blue sweat pants
- Navy Blue shorts (thigh-length, not shorter). Short may be worn only to play sports inside the gym.
- No cut-off, side pockets, designs, stripes or zippered shorts permitted
- Sneakers (with non-marking sole and tied laces—no open sneakers)
- NO JEWELRY OR EARRINGS MAY BE WORN DURING GYM CLASS
Summer School Dress-Code
No uniform is required; however students should wear appropriate attire based on the school handbook.
The dress down rules applies for Summer School.
For more information please see the Student/Parent Handbook
All Uniform items can be purchased at the following stores:
Flynn O’Hara Uniforms
School Vendor Portal
1876 Plaza Shopping Center
Allentown, PA 18103
Tel. (610) 231-3788